Get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with this festively green recipe.
If you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by donning your favorite green threads, then why not take things a step further this year? Celebrate this fun holiday deliciously by serving up this festively green recipe!
Avocado Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
- vegetables and pita chips for serving
- In a small food processor, combine avocados, lemon juice, cream cheese, and garlic. Purée until smooth.
- Scoop avocado mixture into a medium bowl and fold in spinach, artichoke, and parsley. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes and serve with vegetables and pita chips for dipping.
This easy and festively green recipe is sure to impress this St. Patrick’s Day. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this March? If so, then contact the experts at The Reardon Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your insurance needs today.
Comments are closed.