Whip up this colorful, kid-friendly Easter treat.
Easter Sunday is nearly here! Want a fun and delicious way to get your kids in the holiday spirit? Then try preparing this colorful, kid-friendly Easter treat; it’s sure to be a hit!
Peeps Rice Krispie Treats
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 7 cup Rice Krispies, divided
- 9 4-count packages Peeps, in three different colors
- 4 1/2 tbsp. butter, divided
- Grease an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, then grease parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine 2 1/3 cup Rice Krispies, 12 Peeps of one color, and 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, then microwave until Peeps expand and butter is melted, 40 seconds. Using a spatula or greased hands, combine until fully mixed.
- Spread cereal mixture into baking dish, then press to flatten. Repeat with remaining colors and layer them on top of each other to create a multi-colored, striped rice krispie block.
- Refrigerate until solid, 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
This colorful, kid-friendly Easter treat is a great, hands-on way to get your children excited for the holiday. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this Easter? If so, then contact the experts at The Reardon Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to help you with all your coverage needs today.
Comments are closed.