Get comprehensive protection by adding these endorsements to your homeowners insurance policy.
If you have homeowners insurance in Old Lyme, Connecticut, then you know that your policy will offer protection against most perils. However, no insurance policy can offer you total peace of mind. The best way to expand your home coverage is by adding endorsements to your policy. Here are some of the most common homeowners insurance endorsements to consider.
- Earthquake– Pays for repairs to your home and other structures on your property after an earthquake. This endorsement can also cover the cost of bringing your home up to code and other expenses such as debris removal.
- Sewer Backup– Pays for the repairs and remediation efforts your home needs if you suffer water damage due to a sewer backup.
- Scheduled Personal Property– Pays to repair or replace valuable items that exceed the coverage limits of your home policy. For instance, this endorsement can cover things like jewelry, electronics, fine art, etc.
- Home Business Endorsement– Covers your home business equipment, supplies, and legal liability.
- Secondary Residence Premises– Adds coverage for your vacation home or another secondary residence.
- Watercraft– Adds coverage for your boat. This endorsement will pay for damages incurred while the boat is docked and will cover liability and medical costs associated with a boating accident.
- Inflation Guard– Automatically increases your coverage every year to keep up with inflation.
- Personal Injury Endorsement– Increases your home insurance coverage to cover things like false arrest, wrongful eviction, slander, defamation, and advertising liability.
These are some of the home insurance endorsements that you should tack onto your policy. Do you have additional questions about your homeowners insurance in Old Lyme, Connecticut? If so, then contact the experts at The Reardon Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your coverage needs today.
Comments are closed.